INCARNATION'S warm welcome awaits you!
So read about us, enjoy our photos and plan to visit. Our hearts and doors are open -- we have a seat waiting for you.
- We are small in number, big in devotion to God and eager in outreach.
- We love children and value their place in our parish family.
- Together we follow a spiritual path that is not dominated by answers, but is welcoming of our many questions.
- We worship informally, blending traditional and contemporary styles.
- Expect new friendships and many blessings on your spiritual journey
I am looking forward to meeting you!
The Rev. Linda L. Kerr
4:30 p.m. - Family Service with pageant
8:00 p.m. - Candelight Service with Festive Music
10:00 a.m. - Holy Eucharist & Hymns