INCARNATION'S warm welcome awaits you!
Read about us, enjoy our photos and plan to visit. Our hearts and doors are open -- we have a seat waiting for you.
- We are small in number, big in devotion to God and eager in outreach.
- We love children and value their place in our parish family.
- Together we follow a spiritual path that is not dominated by answers, but is welcoming of our many questions.
- We worship informally, blending traditional and contemporary styles.
- Expect new friendships and many blessings on your spiritual journey
Please be in touch. I am looking forward to meeting you!
The Rev. Linda L. Kerr
Will be held Thanksgiving morning at 10 a.m. at St. Andrew's Episcopal Church in Yardley
Please come and join Incarnation and St. Andrew's as we join together to give thanks for our many blessings!
CHRISTMAS COOKIE SALE & CRAFT SHOW
Saturday, December 12th
9 am-1 pm
Crafter & Vendor spaces - $20
For registration form please go to the Newsletter/Forms tab of this website and click on form on right hand side