INCARNATION'S warm welcome awaits you!
Read about us, enjoy our photos and plan to visit. Our hearts and doors are open -- we have a seat waiting for you.
- We are small in number, big in devotion to God and eager in outreach.
- We love children and value their place in our parish family.
- Together we follow a spiritual path that is not dominated by answers, but is welcoming of our many questions.
- We worship informally, blending traditional and contemporary styles.
- Expect new friendships and many blessings on your spiritual journey
Please be in touch. I am looking forward to meeting you!
The Rev. Linda L. Kerr
PALM SUNDAY, HOLY WEEK & EASTER SERVICES
Palm Sunday - March 29th - 8 & 10:30 a.m.
Blessing of Palms & Passion
Maundy Thursday - April 2nd - 7 p.m.
Foot washing, Last Supper & stripping of the altar
Good Friday - April 3rd - 12 Noon
Veneration of the cross & special anthems
Saturday Easter Vigil - April 4th - 7 p.m.
Lighting of new fire & Festive Eucharist
Easter Sunday - April 5th - 8 & 10:30 a.m.
Festive Eucharist & special music
10 am Easter Egg Hunt
STATIONS OF THE CROSS
Each Friday during Lent beginning Friday, February 20th
Join us as we travel the way of the cross.
FAITH: Alive and Well
Wednesdays during Lent beginning March 4th and running through March 25th
6:15 p.m. - Simple Supper followed by the program which will run until about 8:30 p.m.
Questions? Please call the church office at 215-295-2259
CHICO BAG FUNDRAISER
Eco-friendly, inexpensive bags. This fundraiser will run through March 22nd.
For catalog & order form, please go to "Newsletter/Forms" tab of this website