INCARNATION'S warm welcome awaits you!
So read about us, enjoy our photos and plan to visit. Our hearts and doors are open -- we have a seat waiting for you.
- We are small in number, big in devotion to God and eager in outreach.
- We love children and value their place in our parish family.
- Together we follow a spiritual path that is not dominated by answers, but is welcoming of our many questions.
- We worship informally, blending traditional and contemporary styles.
- Expect new friendships and many blessings on your spiritual journey
I am looking forward to meeting you!
The Rev. Linda L. Kerr
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 16TH
Fellowship & Fundraising EVent
$20 per person
Includes French Toast Casserole, Egg Casserole, Bagels, Ham, Fruit, Coffee, Tea, Juice and adult beverages.
To join us, please contact the church office at 215-295-2259