INCARNATION'S warm welcome awaits you!
So read about us, enjoy our photos and plan to visit. Our hearts and doors are open -- we have a seat waiting for you.
- We are small in number, big in devotion to God and eager in outreach.
- We love children and value their place in our parish family.
- Together we follow a spiritual path that is not dominated by answers, but is welcoming of our many questions.
- We worship informally, blending traditional and contemporary styles.
- Expect new friendships and many blessings on your spiritual journey
I am looking forward to meeting you!
The Rev. Linda L. Kerr
LENT: 40 days of fellowship and growth
March 9th-April 16th
LITURGIES WITH THE DESERT IN VIEW
Services reflect the unadorned vistas of the desert.
Our youth guide us on March 23rd through the liturgy of
The Altar:purple linens & hangings; exposed wooden altar; crosses draped in purple; altar rail holds symbols of the desert, illuminated by candles and embraced by a crown of thorns.
WEDNESDAY EVENING LENTEN PROGRAMS
Learn how the Journey of Faith shapes the biblical story and your own personal story in exciting and inspiring ways
March 12 & 26; April 2, 9
Please see the Newsletter/Forms tab (March 2014 Newsletter) for more info
BREAD FOR THE JOURNEY
Something new in Lent
Represents the widening of the circle of the love of God which is reaching beyond the doors into many homes.
Please see the Newsletter/Forms tab (March 2014 Newsletter) for more info on participating in this new program
STATIONS OF THE CROSS
We will travel the way of the cross each Friday night in Lent at 6 pm. All are welcome to join us.